Lectures: Tuesday 10-12, Friday 10-12, ONLINE; in case of in-presence events: HS2, Abbeanum
Tutorials: with Dimitrios Gkiatas
First Event: Lecture on Tuesday, 13 April 2021.
- see Moodle
- The course will be held jointly by Prof. Martin Ammon and myself.
- The module registration proceeds via Friedolin according to the standard regulations.
- A successful participation in the exercise classes is a necessary prerequisite for the module examination.
- The form of the module examination (written exam or oral examination) depends on the number of participants and takes place by the end of or after the lecture course. Details will be announced in the lecture.
Handwritten Lecture Notes as PDF Scans:
- Aspects of classical field theory
- Quantization of the free Klein-Gordon field
- Basics of scattering theory I
- Basics of scattering theory II
- Correlation functions I
- Correlation functions II
- The quantized Dirac field I
- The quantized Dirac field II
- Functional integrals I
- Functional integrals II
- Aspects of Quantum Electrodynamics I
- Aspects of Quantum Electrodynamics II